Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
It’s important to understand that when forgetting or canceling appointments without giving enough notice, businesses lose the opportunity to fill that appointment time, and other clients waiting for appointments miss out on receiving services.
For the benefit and respect of all our clients and stylists, when you make a reservation with Artisinal Hair Company, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- All clients are required to provide us with a payment method when scheduling their appointment. Your card will not be charged until after your services have been rendered, or in the case of a Late Cancellation or No Show.
- You are free to use a different payment method at checkout (i.e. a different card, cash, etc.) if you wish.
- You may cancel or modify your appointment without charge anytime 24 hours preceding the start time of your appointment.
- You can cancel or reschedule an appointment by texting or calling us at (301) 401-0147.
- Less than 24 hours notice is considered a “Late Cancellation” and we reserve the right to charge up to 50% of the scheduled service(s).
- If you do not cancel your appointment or do not show up for your scheduled appointment, you will be considered a “No Show” and charged the full price of the scheduled service(s).
- Appointments that are booked within the 24-hour period are still subject to the cancellation policy.
- As a courtesy, appointment confirmation messages are sent 48 hours in advance of appointments by both SMS and email to the contact information given at the time of booking. Failing to respond to those confirmation messages could result in your appointment slot being given to another client.
- To ensure a full experience, please arrive at least ten minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- Late arrivals will be charged the full price of the scheduled service(s) even if there is not enough time to render them.